ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Entering Radio Code

172 no more :(
Please can someone let me know what I need to do to accept a code once entered.

I can put the code in but don't have the radio booklet to say how to accept the code once entered.

Regards

Golf GTI 1.8T
if youve got a stalk then you hold down the button that is at the bottom, kinda underneath. If not I think you hold down 5, not sure though

I'm using the outer button (under the stalk) to change from one digit to the next and the wheel to change the numbers. If I press this one again it just goes round to the first number.

I'll try the other button/5 and see if that helps.

Cheers

Golf GTI 1.8T
yes sorry you press it once to return to the first digit, then hold the button in till a beep and it should come on

S2000
I've got a Mk1 Clio and would like to know the same thing. I'm not totally sure of what the code is though. There is a sticker on the back of the head unit with a four digit number on it - is that the code?

I tried entering it but wasn't sure how to accept the code once entered. I tried pressing button 6 but that just made a wee noise and then showed up four dashed like so "- - - -" Does this mean that i put in the wrong code or just that I hit the wrong button?

Code entered, radio working.

After entering the code, i moved back to the first digit then held in the outer button (under the stalk) until it beeped (Same button as you use to move from one digit to the next).

On the subject of codes does anyone know where I can get a code for a Fiat radio? Without going to Fiat and paying them lots of money. I've bought a replacement for my wife's car but didn't get the code.

Regards