ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Engine management light just started flickering

Suzuki Ignis Sport
Just set off and engine management light started flickering. Car is stuttering when you put foot down, its kinda juddering. new plugs and coil pack within last 8 months. Any ideas?

Plugged in my obd and cylinder 2 misfire. Could it be plugs?

Suzuki Ignis Sport
Injectors.. is only thing that hasn't been replaced. Cars at 85k and gets treat well..

Injectors.. is only thing that hasn't been replaced. Cars at 85k and gets treat well..

Still got the problem Luke?

If so mate, one by one pop off your injectors and whichever one doesn't make a difference to the way the car is running is fubar'd lol

If all of them make a difference it isn't an injector

Suzuki Ignis Sport
No mate, its fine now! I did clean the plugs and HT leads though. Only thing I noticed was the rubber on the ht lead wasn't on properly on the 2nd ht lead from the left. Plugs were a tad rusty too. Could have been a bad bit of fuel also, took it to somewhere else.