ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Engine dress up??

Clio Sport 182
Does anyone know any companies that sell chrome/carbon engine bits?

Like this...

DSCF0134.jpg

182, 6r GTi
header tank can be bought from euro performance,

hoses from k-tec

the manifold and fuel rail cover will have probably been done by the owner or sent to a polisher

Audi A3
oldGTIagain.jpg

if you can zoom in to see the brand I used on my old 106, company called spec-r i think. although this was 4 years ago

Is it just me or do others not like the overly clean engine bays? I mean I'm up for the odd bit of vht paint but all the Chrome/carbon bits just remind me of halfords discount isle.

Is it just me or do others not like the overly clean engine bays? I mean I'm up for the odd bit of vht paint but all the Chrome/carbon bits just remind me of halfords discount isle.

I kinda agree with you. I only wanted covers for the top mounts as they look like a Childs teething toy or something.

Clio Sport 182

Its all personal opinions. I like my engine bay to look really clean & would like it to have nice new samco pipes & polished bits here & there with some carbon (as carbon is just cool!! lol)

Clio 172 & others!
Hi there, I'm new to the clio scene, but streamline carbon.com is down the road from me and they do lots of goodies. The only thing is that you need a mortgage to buy the stuff! It's quite expensive.

Clio 172 & others!
Expensive but unless I was laminating it myself they are the only company I'd use.

I have to admit, its quality gear! I'm a big believer in you get what you pay for, but people seem to always want to do everything on the cheap to their cars.

RB 182

I agree with you mate. Chrome engine bits are normally for people who dont drive their cars.

secret
Heres mine

0aeead7c.jpg

Its my daily and track toy, also give the bay a clean over wen i wash the car, hate working or having a filthly bay