ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

engine bay tidy up help

Juhu_United

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182 BG
Sorry to be the annoying guy...

I saw a while ago on a tidy up thread somebody with a carbon cover, silver fuel guard rail/rocker cover and a grey inlet.

It looked absolutely brilliant IMO so I want to do the same to mine, but before I buy the paint I wanted to have another look, but after about an hour of going through all the threads from start to finish I still can't find it.

Anybody know what car I'm on about/have a link to that thread?
Thanks

-J-

RS2'ed 172 Cup
Lots of bays here to look through: http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showpost.php?p=1962206

Couple of how mine used to look:

dehaqe7a.jpg

utagazar.jpg

Juhu_United

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182 BG
Yeah I've been looking through it for ages, just can't find it! My girlfriend is getting pretty p*ssed now... Supposed to be watching a film with her lol :)

Oh well I'll just order the paint and see how it comes out

Yours looks really good, pretty similar to how I want mine. Was your inlet plated or polished?

-J-

RS2'ed 172 Cup
I've still got the carbon cover and inlets (Angel Works Matched) sat in garage in case I swap back to standard