ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Engine bay fusebox/wiring loom 172

Hi, I got a new piece of wiring loom today that goes from the bulkhead and joins on to the fusebox where the fuses can be halfed if you get me. Anyway the one I have bought has 5 connectors. I had 4 green,red,black and orange. This has green,red,black, brown and white? The four I had all came from the main loom the white one on this new loom seems to come from the ABS relay like a fuse. The brown one doesn't clip into any bits of the fusebox as the clips on it are different. The white one seems to fit but like I said I didn't have a fuse straight from the ABS relay on my old loom.

Also what is the grey coloured connector for that sits by the fusebox? The white one is fine but the grey one on the new piece of loom I have bought has about 20 wires mine and the old part of my loom only had four.

Wired it all up and alarm is playing up sometimes the instrument panel in staying on with the key removed and the alarm stops beeping when the doors are locked. Also even with the ABS wired up the light is still on whether the white clip to the fusebox is plugged in or not.

Bit confusing I know my head is pickled with it all. If anyone has any pictures of a 2001- 172 ff fusebox would be handy.

Hi Ditz sorry for the slow response been away all week. There is an earth on the gearbox it is on the engine part of the loom which seems the same as what I had. Just the half of the connector for the fuse that is different and the grey multiplug under the fusebox mine has four wires and the other piece of the loom has lots.