ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Email's not showing on touch ?

Astra 1.9Cdti SRi
Whats the catch with the email's not showing :S

Got my itouch set up to read emails on my tiscali account, but when im on the laptop and check my mail theres nothing, just total blank:S

Is there a way to allow both itouch and laptop to show them.. will set up my iphone up later when its arrived so hope it doesnt do the same..

ta

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Are you deleting them from your touch after reading?

Tesla MP3 2021
if you have read the email off the server then it wont be there. Does Tiscali use POP?

EDIT - Tiscali uses POP so on your laptop are you just using webmail or have you setup the tiscali account in say outlook or something?

The point is if your reading the email and taking it off the server then it wont show in yout touch. You will need to change the settings so your not reading the email off the server.

Last edited:
  Astra 1.9Cdti SRi
doesnt matter now guys, im selling the touch, as my iphone has arrived so il be using that from today onwards :D

cheers J