ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Elise Onboard

Turbos.
Finally got to grips with this YouTube lark! I've posted plenty of photos of the Elise, but so you get a feel of what it's like to drive, i've managed to upload a qualifying session. Sorry for the poor sound quality...sounds like a kettle boiling :dapprove:

[youtube]Lw0e9YLsWmQ[/youtube]

Working on a race vid, my upload speed is terrible though.

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Watching this made me want a cup of tea LOL!

Looks proper awesome! Love the central driving position. Looks effing fast too! And good fun.

Oil Burner
Cool video mate, it really shows the straight line difference over some of the big cars. But by the time your back around at Russell your behind them again.

Two 0 Shitx
The squealing ruined the vid! Looks like a really sorted car :D Just needs a honda now ;)

Last edited:
  Turbos.
Yeah, there isn't much roll at all you can feel!

Here is me versus an Aston N24.

[youtube]ohYDLm_sag8[/youtube]

Oil Burner
Another cool video. The difference in corner speed coming onto the back straight is huge.

Depending on what Snetterton layout GT Trophy runs, you might find the new layouts work in your favour next year.

Of course this is how the real pro's do it ;)

Skip to 38 sec.

Last edited by a moderator:
  Turbos.
LOL, remember that! Awesome, but love how the BTCC drivers seem to have to follow no rules. Must be annoying as a driver, but brilliant to watch.