ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Eliganza Leon Cupra R

ST1050, 320d
Hi all, finally got a chance to give the motor a quick wash so I took some pics :) I've had it a couple of months now and loving it, very quick car and pretty comfortable and practical too so perfect for what I want. Only a couple of little mods so far, Skoda Fabia rear wiper, fancy ali tax disc holder and an aux adaptor for the standard HU. I've bought matching tyres all round and also replaced the ropey looking R badges. Next up, Ant will be doing a paint correction for me, which should hopefully bring the paint up loads. Eventually going for a stage one remap (260ish bhp). Anyway, couple of crap iphone pics:

IMG_0213.jpg

IMG_0214.jpg

IMG_0216.jpg

535d / t5 caravelle
I like these and would have one, but i know it would bore the s**t out of me from what i have heard like my mk4 golf did, shame really as they are perfect in every way.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
My dads thinking of getting one of these as he wants a good all rounder and a track go-er

ST1050, 320d
Can't wait to get on this, this colour comes up a treat :)

You've got your work cut out my friend! Swirl city atm; if it looks anything like Dan's I'll be over the moon haha.

Also, looking at those pics, I may remove the Leon badge from the back and leave the Cupra R bit, looks tidy.

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
The transformation in black even in just a days work will make you grin like mad lol

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
It lives on all over the country lol Wish you didn't burn the headlining and trim etc though!

ST1050, 320d
Haha, definitely Ant, I swooned even after a quick wash and dry yesterday. What spec was yours running Dan?

Tubular manifold
GT2871R Turbo
Badger 5 v2.2 tip
3" downpipe and sports cat
Non-res milltek
550cc injectors
Welly cooler
WMI
Forged rods
Awesome GTI SMF clutch
Silicone hoses
KW V3's
Neuspeed 28mm rear arb
S3 brace
Compbrake top mounts
Carbone Lorraine RC8's
Braided lines
Ate super blue fluid

ST1050, 320d
Tubular manifold
GT2871R Turbo
Badger 5 v2.2 tip
3" downpipe and sports cat
Non-res milltek
550cc injectors
Welly cooler
WMI
Forged rods
Awesome GTI SMF clutch
Silicone hoses
KW V3's
Neuspeed 28mm rear arb
S3 brace
Compbrake top mounts

Blimey, some money went on that. Bet it went well!

Folley. Tried taking it flat out (130-140mph) in that rain. Didnt go well. Ended up in a very very long slide. Came back on at quarry lol. Still nothing managed to get even catch up with me despite the off

focus st3
This is why i got rid of the clio,the lcr is a much nicer place to be.Granted you can't throw it around like a clio but it dosen't knock out your fillings over every bump like my 182 did.And for the same money that i spent on an exhaust and sports cat on the clio you get a serious power upgrade.Shark and Badger5 FTW ;)