ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ELF wing Mirrors...Opinions

Please dont lower it anymore.. it will start to look like a 1.2.. Not too keen on the ELF decals but its a sport so meh.. Lovely car though mate.

Edd

ClioSport Club Member
  Ghibli/Boxster/197T
Thanks 5parky.

Bill I don't think the comments refering to coilovers have anything to do with the stickers. On some of the pictures the arch gap does look quite big, I think if I had posted pics of it minus any stickers I would still be getting the same feedback regarding lowering.

N/A Currently
I'd get the side strips sprayed in pearl black, along with the door handles, and the 2.0 badges in black and yellow? tie it all together :)

Edd

ClioSport Club Member
  Ghibli/Boxster/197T
I'm currently having some side strips/door handles sprayed Titanium, got some more 2.0 badges aswell so going to spray the lettering yellow. Thought about pearl black, but still undecided about the yellow theme so played it safe.

A Flamin' Red one
People are either going to love it or hate it - that's the nature of things. Personally, I love it. The comments about the coilovers are justified IMO. It's all that's needed to get that 'look' which the ELF stickers are leaning towards.

Oh, and good choice with the camera! I have one myself. I do find the macro a bit s**t though.

Edd

ClioSport Club Member
  Ghibli/Boxster/197T
Thanks, yeh I've been really impressed with the A350 so far, was a toss up between that and the d60. Know people with both, tried them out and prefered the Sony.