ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Elephant - mods

AK

M240i
Anyone with elephant ? What are they like for visual mods?

Got a nice cheap quote from them so will be switching when insurance is up.

I will be 20 at the time of switching..

RB 182 Cup
Can be modded quite well...

800px-Decorated_Indian_elephant.jpg

In all seriousness, when I had my valver they barely added anything to the premium when I put on alloy wheels and lowered it.

Clio Sport 172 02
I dont get it alst time I spoke to elephant.. although they would insure you and charge u for mods.. they wont replace them... why go Elephant.

You crash they wont restore the mods you ahve they will put it back to factory..

AK

M240i
I dont get it alst time I spoke to elephant.. although they would insure you and charge u for mods.. they wont replace them... why go Elephant.

You crash they wont restore the mods you ahve they will put it back to factory..

is that right??

Surely theres some rule against them doing that? Charging u and then not replacing the mods they've charges u for?

Clio Sport 172 02
I used to be with them.. b4 i got a car with mdos that required covering. I have since contacted them 3 times for quotes.. always nto a bad price.. but they wont replace like for like... your mod for factory fit.. unless something has changed in the alst year! Same was for my girlfriend, whos car is fairly heavily modded. Would only put back to original desing if an accident occured!

TimR26

South Central- West Berks
ClioSport Area Rep
Get a quote from Bell (same company) as they offer modification cover for £30 which pays out for £500 worth of mods.

DMS

A thirsty 172
I think they get away for it because it's not sold as like-for-like cover on modifications.
i.e; If your wheels are stolen, you can't drive your car. They will replace them with factory standard wheels so that you can, etc...

White Sti Hatch
Im with them, mods arnt half bad was £46 to add coils n somin like £15 to add my CAD.

White Sti Hatch
CAD?

Have u heard anythin thats said above about them not relacing your mods??

BMC Carbon Air Box

yes they do not replace the mode only standard equipment, dont give a toss about it to be honest its the car i more consered about replacing not £600 worth of Coils !