ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Electric Fault.....

Clive the Clio no. 2
Hi all,

i posted this in the insurance/ICE section e.t.c but i didnt get much response,

i have searched for similar problems, and there is a few, and iv tried some of the solutions but it didnt work,

here goes... i got into my car today and the radio and interior clock are completely blank,

i have checked all the fuses (well as far as i can find), and they are ok, nothing blown, i then checked with a multimeter and there is power from the headunit harness and there is voltage, from red and yellow wires, i then unplugged the battery for 30 mins to try to reset the electrics and that didnt work either.

are there any other solutions, i heard maybe the ecu might need reset which could be expensive, or maybe the clock dash light has popped?!

i dont know anything about this, and its really annoyed me!

so if possible can somebody either point me in the right direction on a "hidden fuse box" or any other solutions which might work.

its a mk3 also

much help is greatly appreciated

Clio Sport 172 Cup 16v
While your on the subject, ive been trying to find the fuse box in my 172 cup(53 plate) and im having a bit of trouble....

Is there anyone who could help?

Cheers
Micky

BMW 320d SE
While your on the subject, ive been trying to find the fuse box in my 172 cup(53 plate) and im having a bit of trouble....

Is there anyone who could help?

Cheers
Micky

A bit of a thread hijack, but it's on the LHS of the dashboard, accessed by opening the passenger side door.

Megane 225
Dad's Laguna blew a fuse and I couldn't find where it was, turned out to be below the ashtray. Dunno if the MK3's are the same, but might be worth a shot!