ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

???? El Problemo

MK5 Fiesta Zetec S
Driving home Today I pull out of a junction and put my foot down to stay with traffic, my car was all jumpy very slow on power I drove about 10 secs further then my Engine management light came on and the car was just sounding like I don't know really hOw to describe like a rapid fire paintball gun, it sounded like it was from the exhaust then then the engine management started flashing. Any ideas?

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Sounds like it's misfiring but I'm far from an expert.

Evo 8 MR
If the light is still on get a code reader on it. It will give you a fault code which should point to what it is.

MK5 Fiesta Zetec S
Hmmm strange just took the car out and as if by magic the fault has gone :S I'll replace the coilpack for peace of mind though. Thanks for the help.

Clio T 314hp c43 AMG
Really need to get fault codes read, will save you money in the long run instead of guessing.
Coil pack
Leads
Plugs
Lambda
Injector