ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

eibach sportlines

172 Cup, CRV
Apologies if this not correct place for this thread.

Needing new set of springs and unfortunately cant wait for cooksports. Next option is sportlines - where / who sells these for best price?

For a 172 cup if it makes any odds.

Cheers, Derek.

Clio Trophy
sorry to jump on your thread Derek, looking for the same for a 182 Trophy (sure they are the same though) again recomended supplier please

RB 182
Demon Tweeks sell them and I think you can get a discount for being a cliosport member. Not sure how much it is though.

Clio 172 Exclusive
Are the Pro- Kit eibachs any good? The 172 could do with slightly softer and higher suspension- the speedbumps at the Lady's work are causing problems

whats the hold up with the cooksport ones?heard good reviews of them on here

172 Cup, CRV
Done a bit of digging on here and it sounds like cooksports are the way to go - unfortunately I cant wait 4-6 wks for them to come back into stock! As soon as they do tho i'll have a set of sportlines looking for a new home ;)

Clio 172 Cup Mondial
the pro-kit ones reduce the drop by about 15mm at the front and 5mm at rear. Supposedly better ride quality but if you ask anyone on here go for the sportlines as they give a more noticable drop (especially as they settle it) adn the ride is still good

Clio 172 Exclusive
the pro-kit ones reduce the drop by about 15mm at the front and 5mm at rear. Supposedly better ride quality but if you ask anyone on here go for the sportlines as they give a more noticable drop (especially as they settle it) adn the ride is still good

I'm looking to raise the ride height- its currently too low- both for her work carpark speedbumps and the entrance to our street. Sounds like the pro-kit ones may be the ticket. the car is low at the moment

PB Clio 172
was prob on coilovers then, sportlines doesnt really drop it much so u should be able to get over bumps on standard shocks with them on?

Clio 172 Exclusive
was prob on coilovers then, sportlines doesnt really drop it much so u should be able to get over bumps on standard shocks with them on?

Think you're maybe geting confused?

OP's car is on lowering springs, as is mine..

I want mine back to just about stock height- I think the Pro-Kit gives what I'm after?

Apols to the OP for the OT!

Cheers