ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

EIBACH SPORTLINE

Writen off dci 100
hi peeps,

wheres the best/cheapest place to get a set of eibach sportlines from ?

ps i need them delivered by friday aswell ;)

M2 Competition
Yep, those are the right ones.

Why you need them by friday? If its for a trackday i found the car handles and turns in much better on the standard cup springs... also, due to the low weight of the cup, it will sit high at the back on sportlines.

Writen off dci 100

Why you need them by friday? If its for a trackday i found the car handles and turns in much better on the standard cup springs... also, due to the low weight of the cup, it will sit high at the back on sportlines.

im having to change my rear shocks so i thaught id lower it aswell can you recommend anything else for about the same price :approve:

Writen off dci 100

i want them fitting over the weekend