ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ECU CLio 172 ph2 Wiring PIN OUT

Clio RS Mk2 PH1&PH2
Thanks I'm have a strange problem with the engine start, I need to check ECU that can be related with that.
Ignition KEY on and cranks for 2 3 turns and then stops dead, if i put the ignition on and wait a few secs before trying to start it will not crank, again, light will not go out. Imo light its off.

c6mby

ClioSport Club Member
Thanks I'm have a strange problem with the engine start, I need to check ECU that can be related with that.
Ignition KEY on and cranks for 2 3 turns and then stops dead, if i put the ignition on and wait a few secs before trying to start it will not crank, again, light will not go out. Imo light its off.

have you tried the transponder in the key?

Clio RS Mk2 PH1&PH2
Thanks for your replay. What do you mean with the transporter? I have disassembled the ingnition switch. To check out. But no conclusion.

Attachments

• B96D2988-DA07-493A-B4DF-52753087A0F4.jpeg
    B96D2988-DA07-493A-B4DF-52753087A0F4.jpeg
    152.5 KB · Views: 178
  • AC87E397-A0B7-4805-AEA1-8E9BB83E3FEC.jpeg
    AC87E397-A0B7-4805-AEA1-8E9BB83E3FEC.jpeg
    208.7 KB · Views: 189

Rystar

ClioSport Club Member
  2003 Clio 172
I have had the light staying on issue before. There is a small earth ring terminal for the ECU (8mm or 10mm bolt? i can't exactly remember) which can snap off with age. It is located near the left hand side drive shaft cup on the gearbox. Make sure this is attached, this gave me the same issue. However i am sure there is more than one possible cause I thought i'd mention it anyways.

Clio RS Mk2 PH1&PH2
I have had the light staying on issue before. There is a small earth ring terminal for the ECU (8mm or 10mm bolt? i can't exactly remember) which can snap off with age. It is located near the left hand side drive shaft cup on the gearbox. Make sure this is attached, this gave me the same issue. However i am sure there is more than one possible cause I thought i'd mention it anyways.

Thank you very much! I will take a look.