ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

eBay Race Manifolds £285

Ryan172

ClioSport Club Member
  Iceburg 172 ph2
As I have been looking into buying a set of matched inlets recently for my Clio I came across these on the Bay. Now I know most things on eBay are shite and to be fair I'm not saying these would be as someone can't judge on something until the product has been tried and tested, As it stands I didn't take the plunge and forked out the £285 for them as I found a decent set on C.S instead so I stuck to what I knew and purchased those instead but I thought I would share these with you guys for the people who has/hasn't already seen them and to see what you think.. I'm just curious on people's opinions, Like I said though I HAVE NOT bought these before anyone thinks I'm thinking of getting them, I now have a decent set that have been tried and tested and am very pleased with them thanks to C.S member Pops52 ;). http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Renault-C...arts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item3a7e1bf6b5

Lionel Richie
£285 is a lot, look good though, i think the normal going rate is anywhere from £150-£180, so that ebay lot are charging £100 for a pretty paint job (polishing them is a t**t mind!)

SQ5
Aren't these usually about £180 on an exchange basis though which you don't need to so with these ones.

So once you sell yours on it doesn't work out too much different and they've got a superb finish.