ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ebay - no confirmation Emails?

"Navy" N17 TWO
Paid for an item about 2 hours ago but nothing has come up in my hotmail account yet :S

(I usually get a "Thank you for your purchase" or "Congratulations you have just won" Email from Ebay when you are the winning bidder or use Buy it Now)

Also - no Email from Ebay to confirm the payment has been sent.

Paypal have Emailed me the invoice and everything is fine in the Paypal account.
Am I right to assume everything is ok?

Cheers
Trev

BMW 330ci Clubsport
If your eBay account says everything is fine, then it most likely is. Just make sure its the genuine eBay address you're using. And also check your junk folder on your hotmail account, they like to block things that you're expecting

"Navy" N17 TWO
Yeah checked my Ebay Emails and Paypal Email address too - nothing apart from the Paypal invoice itself - just seems strange as all my other items got confirmation Emails up to now and this one is a bit expensive

Yeah happened to me a couple times, you will most likely get them in afew hours

edit: or as per the post above