ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

E92 335i

An orange one
That is the business!!

Id personally refurbish the csl wheels in silver, that would be perfection for me

Gaz85

ClioSport Club Member
  330e, golf r, EP3 s4
That looks epic, that colour is amazing and suits it so well

e91 330d/type r mini
Your doing better than me round town in my mapped 330d I'm getting about 26-27mpg but on a run I get well over 40.
Mines an auto so maybe that isn't helping short journeys.
maybe I should of bought the 335i like I wanted originally :-(
lovely car you have :)

CBR1000RR Fireblade
That's a lovely motor, I don't think the black wheels spoil it but I do think that they would look really good in shadow chrome.

Could have guessed that from the wheels and black grille lol. Either there or Hounslow/Bradford/Slough ...

Looks lovely though, although i prefer the standard 19" wheels.

Bit racist. Does this car suit me, because I'm black?

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
You're black??

FFS, I thought speiz was black and he's white, I assume you were white and you're black.. it's a confusing time on CS.

Anyway, as you ignored my previous post, I bloody love it. Properly properly love it. Are you considering re-doing the wheels that are on it in a silver of sorts? There's a colour that's being used a lot at the moment called "hyper black" the wheels are basically sprayed chrome then flashed over with black. It gives it a lovely dark silver/chrome look.

You're black??

FFS, I thought speiz was black and he's white, I assume you were white and you're black.. it's a confusing time on CS.

Anyway, as you ignored my previous post, I bloody love it. Properly properly love it. Are you considering re-doing the wheels that are on it in a silver of sorts? There's a colour that's being used a lot at the moment called "hyper black" the wheels are basically sprayed chrome then flashed over with black. It gives it a lovely dark silver/chrome look.

LOL. I saw your comment, thanks Rob.

For now I'm leaving the wheels as they are. These are the other alloys I have in the garage. I like both.

8506520975_948da5e8ce_b.jpg

Rob, you were surprised when I was ginger too.

Sir_Dave

ClioSport Trader
Bit racist. Does this car suit me, because I'm black?

You could be purple for all i care lol. It looks stereotypical at the moment, in the way that Rob looks like someone who designs things, & Luke looks like a gay. From memory, Luke isnt gay, but he still wears a silly hat. Robs just trendy iirc.

Clio 172
Love that. Lovely colour!!

IV been seriously thinking about one, or a 335D, depending what happens with work.

I think I prefer the saloon though, not really sure why.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
So, what sort of price does something like that command?

Looks lovely Chris. Really, really nice.

Z4
I can't get these out of my head now ffs!

I was reading up on them anyway and then you started this thread, not happy.
They really do sound like a polished bit of kit.

Who wants to buy a 3.0 z4?

Leon Cupra 300
LOL. I saw your comment, thanks Rob.

For now I'm leaving the wheels as they are. These are the other alloys I have in the garage. I like both.

8506520975_948da5e8ce_b.jpg

Rob, you were surprised when I was ginger too.

If it was mine I'd put these back on (they look sooo much better - in silver too) and flog your old ones. That will pay for another year or twos warranty for it.

I like the black grills, I've got them on mine and I'm an OEM freak.

If they're not done already changing the halogen bulbs for your AE's to white LED matches the LCI cars.

The angel eyes have been changed, got a receipt here for Lux H8 V3, at £180.

Very clear/bright in daylight.

The guy who owned it before me, imo has tastefully modded it and looked after it (the extended warranty was a MUST when I was searching).

8509087901_e3214de7f9_b.jpg

Side by side, I like either wheels. I'll change back to the standard ones when I'm bored of the black.

Last edited:
Looks fantastic!

MV4's are great looking wheels, but yours make the car look much more aggressive, which I like. Love red leather too, never been too sure about if I could live with it though.

Cheers :)

Looks fantastic!

MV4's are great looking wheels, but yours make the car look much more aggressive, which I like. Love red leather too, never been too sure about if I could live with it though.

I couldn't make my mind up on getting red leather. Mrs didn't like the thought, but I think it works.

First clean yesterday. Still properly love this car.

I've added some white led number plate bulbs, but that's it. Also treated the windows to G1.

8521671173_c410026c6b_b.jpg

8522789948_2d9c1b8439_b.jpg

8522792462_41a67dcdce_b.jpg

8521683555_330f3d424f_b.jpg

8521689139_50eb4617e5_b.jpg

8521691881_2aa2d36645_b.jpg

8522806074_039ce5d2b7_b.jpg

8522785200_85fb353031_b.jpg

8522813588_2654e2989b_b.jpg

8522811032_16dee9cc52_b.jpg

8522808784_f75ea93bee_b.jpg

8521695839_0b5a3e4cdc_b.jpg

len_beach

ClioSport Club Member
  E92 M3,172 track car
Looks well.

I've not read the whole thread so forgive me if you've said. Are those Competition wheels?

LCI rears needed next.

Looks well.

I've not read the whole thread so forgive me if you've said. Are those Competition wheels?

LCI rears needed next.

Yeh ZCP competition.

I'd like some LCI rears, but unlikely I'll buy them, unless a well priced set comes up.

len_beach

ClioSport Club Member
  E92 M3,172 track car
Good choice of wheel. I have the same on my M3.

I bought my LCI's from here. Currently showing as around £385 delivered. Genuine BMW but they remove the BMW logos before shipping for some reason. Even come with a genuine packaged BMW loom adaptor.

eBay 230929383247

DB.

BMW 440i
Lovely car, ill echo the comments that the wheels in black would look immense in silver though and definitely the best option!