ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Dying to get back to a clio :((

ZED TEA
After selling my clio 1.2 2 months ago i brought a MG ZT, even though its fun its just not the same.. i was going to wait another year (21) untill i got my 182 but i just cant wait anylonger! Can anyone give me advise on where to look for insurance atm, ive checked all the other threads but the infomation is old now. ive been quoted 1700 FC for a 2004 182 FF but i was hoping for it to be around the 1400 mark. thanks..

Chris Knotts is over 25 only on 172 and over 30 on 182 so thats no good for him

Try Brentacre, they seem good on RenaultSports.

ZED TEA
Ah, that saved me a call then. i will also ring them aswell thanks.... just been quoted 1300 on elephant for a 10 month policy. biggest grin on my face ever! :rasp:

Mk5 golf gti
Directline and try adding some experianced name drivers

with you as the main driver

will save a good chunk

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
ROFFLECOPTORS .. Over 30 on a 182 ? It's not a Zonda ! :S

Greenlight and Sky are worth a call too. You'll need to be a member to get discount with Sky but if you speak to them, it might be worth it financially !!

ZED TEA
Directline and try adding some experianced name drivers

with you as the main driver

will save a good chunk

just tryed this with 2 60year old women on it and they refused to quote me :/

ROFFLECOPTORS .. Over 30 on a 182 ? It's not a Zonda ! :S

Greenlight and Sky are worth a call too. You'll need to be a member to get discount with Sky but if you speak to them, it might be worth it financially !!

okay thanks, added to my calling list for tomorrow..

ph1 172
its mental what people pay to insure clios lol i'm payin £400 FC and my last skyline was £600 fc OH and when i was 21 my ph2 172 cost £600 fc.

Insurance is just crazy atm

ZED TEA
its mental what people pay to insure clios lol i'm payin £400 FC and my last skyline was £600 fc OH and when i was 21 my ph2 172 cost £600 fc.

Insurance is just crazy atm

not much else we can do though, i would rather pay a few hundred more and get something decent anyway. my 1.2 cost me 1000 this year so i swapped to the zt for 200 more. insurance is crazy!

Slow red one
Ah, that saved me a call then. i will also ring them aswell thanks.... just been quoted 1300 on elephant for a 10 month policy. biggest grin on my face ever! :rasp:
1300! sounds good to me at 20. I'm now 21 and gotta renew in 2 months so hoping it to be fair bit cheaper!