ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

DSLR Help!

RB Clio 182
Iv just bought a sony A200, i done my research on the camera and found out it was one of the best for beginners using DSLR's. I was just wondering if anyone knew any good websites that explains all of the technical jargon like, white balance, macro and aperture, cos like i said im new to this game and wana try and get the best out of my camera. Plus does anyone know where you can get fisheye lens's cheap? (other than ebay). Thanks in advance:approve:

A4 Avant
There are some brilliant sticky'd threads in this forum that are worth a read to get you started.

I don't know about Sony, but both my Canon and Nikon manuals were very helpful and easy to follow.

RB Clio 182
didnt realise the stickys on top i always overlook them. There is some good info in there cheers!:approve:

SLK 350
I too am an A200 owner.

My first advice would be get rid of the turd kit lens immediately. Check on Dyxum website for Sony community and lens reviews.

RB Clio 182
what lens kit did you get with yours cos there are two types of deal when you get the a200 one with a cheaper lens than the other?