ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Drivers window and passenger xenon

Clio 172
I went through a bit of a flood a while back and water had got into my alternator, before I changed the Alternator the passenger xenon went out then my drivers window stopped working but can hear it clicking when I'm pressing the button.The bulb and the igniter is fine, so I'm thinking it's either the ballast or a fuse because I have replaced the ballast not so long ago and sillconed round the edges so no water could get in.

Any ideas of where the fuse is for the drivers window or the passenger headlight, side light still works fine.

Any help would be great.

Clio 172
Checked the relays under the dash where is clicking none had an corrosion or anything on them, tried another window switch from a Laguna which was same fiitment and lit up but wouldn't do anything. Can only hear it clicking when you try put the window up but now down.

as for headlight it must be the ballast.

any ideas about the drivers window ?