ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Driver's side xenon issue. PLEASE HELP.

AB 182 FF
I have posted this in the North West CS Facebook page, but would also like to see if I can find any help here...

Wondered if anybody could solve a huge ballache for me....
My drivers side xenon headlight flickered out around 2 weeks ago and has not worked since. I have bought 2 new bulbs and changed them as a pair, this wasn't the issue. I then bought a new ballast, bumper off, fitted that today and this too wasn't the issue. I have switched the igniter and bulb over to the passenger side and they work fine there. I have also switched the passenger side igniter and bulb into the drivers side headlight and they did not work then. Am I right in thinking that the only possible thing that it could now be would be the green wire that runs to the back of the igniter? All other bulbs in the drivers headlight work perfectly. I have also made sure the fuses were clean and in place and have also wiggled the relays around and made sure that they too were secure.

Seriously racking my brain over this one and I'd appreciate any help.

Thanks!

AB 182 FF
Got a multi-meter? That'll tell you if it's being powered or not.

I haven't personally, but I could get hold of one. That was my last resort basically. Would an auto electrician be able to sort the issue if the wiring was at fault?