ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Driven not detailed...

Came cross these photos d my old 197 cup earlier from a holiday in north Wales back 2010, god does it bring back fond memories of hustling it along some simply fantastic roads in beautiful scenery. I'd forgotten what a looker she was, definitely need to repeat this holiday in the ph1.

55793539.jpg

6bc54c8b.jpg

Just so it doesnt feel left out, one of the ph1 after some abuse today

a5c0d9f7.jpg

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Facking loved that car. The 197 was kinda game changing looks wise.

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
I'm all about the driving not the waxing aswel, I fully approve of fast dirty cars. :approve:

Second shot is amazing!

I thought you'd be twitching at the sight of all that dirt Kev? ;)

First time I've really missed it tbh, but boy did I want to get in the car and drive to north Wales when I saw those photos.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I'm all about the driving not the waxing aswel, I fully approve of fast dirty cars. :approve:

Second shot is amazing!

I thought you'd be twitching at the sight of all that dirt Kev? ;)

No I love proper dirty cars like winter dirty. It's the half arsed ones of laziness that annoy me. The above was a clean car being properly driven.

That it was. Was in its prime there, and was coming to the end of a week of being driven hard around some of these roads in north Wales. In fact I will always remember that on the way back, witha car full of stuff, rear seats down to get it all in, we took in a road we had found from iirc just north of Dolgellau towards Bala, and then turned the sat nav on and found an amazing mountain road and some other absolutely stunning b roads, and even though we went 'the long way' got back an ho
ur before the other cars!

Megane r26
That it was. Was in its prime there, and was coming to the end of a week of being driven hard around some of these roads in north Wales. In fact I will always remember that on the way back, witha car full of stuff, rear seats down to get it all in, we took in a road we had found from iirc just north of Dolgellau towards Bala, and then turned the sat nav on and found an amazing mountain road and some other absolutely stunning b roads, and even though we went 'the long way' got back an ho
ur before the other cars!

I was amazed by the roads in wales, took a trip to Barmouth some 18 months ago in my old 172 an what a hoot it was.