ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Dreamscene on windows 7 64 bit

Black 197
Anybody else managed to hack there registry and enable dreamscene ?

Took me a while last night but i have finally solved it and makes windows 7 look loads better

If anyone needs pointers or a guide and obviously the missing files pm me and i'll talk you through it

I never really bothered with Dreamscene in Vista. For starters you really need native high res content. Secondly I just thought it was using unnecessarily excessive system resources for something I would only see on a blank desktop. How often do you spend looking at that?

It's videos playing on your desktop. XP could always do it anyway. Vista made it a nicely integrated experience. The standard videos were low res though, and did not look stunning. Waste of time IMO. If you want an amazing looking OS, use Mac.

Black 197
It's videos playing on your desktop. XP could always do it anyway. Vista made it a nicely integrated experience. The standard videos were low res though, and did not look stunning. Waste of time IMO. If you want an amazing looking OS, use Mac.

Agreed the standard res vids look naf but i've downloaded HD dreamscenes and they look nice, it uses next to nothing on resources compared to vista

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS?

Surely its distracting unless its HD p**n.

Black 197
WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS?

Surely its distracting unless its HD p**n.

I dont know it just looks nice i suppose, there are some really good hd res vids and when on the desktop they look cool

It's a gimmich really, some like it and some don't

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport
there are enablers out there, i got one and got it working, is on my home pc. some of the vids are cool but novelty wears off and it does'nt always kick in when windows starts....ended up going back to roating pics folders.