ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Dream car...

is dirty.
I would love one of those.

758602-4.jpg

Golf R soon...
Bit boring for a Ferrari that one! Try the Challenge Stradale or Scuderia if you want a decent 360 or 430

350Z GT
+1 to the 355 comment. Also liking the F430 Scuderia simply because of the engine noise. Cant imagine it being too great on the roads though.

RS RIP
F40 or F50 for me :)

Dan

only for track ... i've seen an f50 try to drive away from a Shell station ; had to take a 5 cm speedbump and it almost scraped off the entire bottom of the car :dead:
First there was the lovely engine-noise.. then al lot of scraping ouch !!

Turbos.
I think the F430 is a disgusting looking thing. I used to think the same about the 360 but they've grown on me lately. My dad almost got one in black a few years ago, but i put him off it. Ironically i test drove a black one a couple of weeks back as i thought about switching because of the lower interest rates (i need to refinance CSL anyway), but excluding the noise they're not that good to drive. Its all about owning a Ferrari and being seen in one really...

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
360'S arent they crap with a big twitchy rear end really not a fan.
430 is very nice guy in my street has bought a 430 spider drives it like he stole it
rain and sleet gota love the guy for it.

-J-

RS2'ed 172 Cup
Not a fan of ferrari's myself, If i was one of the CS Millionaires I would be rolling in one of these -

bild-groß.jpg

What was to be demonstrated.
The new TECHART GTstreet RS.

“Quod erat demonstrandum” – what was to be demonstrated. With this significant phrase, Sir Isaac Newton traditionally designated the completion of his mathematical proofs and physical arguments.

At TECHART today, this phrase stands for bearing the challenge to give individuality and unrivaled abilities to a Porsche model, which deserves the title “Non plus ultra” like no other.

The high performance of the GTstreet RS, based on Porsche 911 GT2, is numbered 700 hp and 515 kW, whereas this sports car has a maximum torque of 860 Nm available. Also in the wind tunnel this most powerful GTstreet model showed the highest willingness to perform: For each 10 kilogram downforce on the front and rear axle a speed of 140 km/h was measured.

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
The brakes on the black one are huge.

The 355 is way to dated to compete with the modern cars of today

Mustang, S13, AX GT
Theres only 1 car that springs to mind as my dream car:
[youtube]wzy20xtfeNw[/youtube]

(The black 1 btw)

320d
My dream cars a clio 1*2 how sads that. I'm so hung up on getting on now i'd even buy one if i won £6000000 on the lottery. And if that happens the 1.2 is also getting supercharged because i'd be rich and bored.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
288 GTO Evoluzione was essentially the F40 development car. Only a handful were ever built.

My "Dream Car", without a doubt

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
Evo did a group test ages ago and over the years they realised how poor old supercars were and how much they have moved on with audi and lambo's current line up.

Old supercars were more to be looked at now instead of expecting them to shock you like they used too

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
EVO came to a different conclusion too. IIRC they found it was actually not the un-drivable, turbo-lagged handful that it looks like and is known for.

They found it quite easy to drive quickly, with the lag not being too bad.

I prefer to think of the F40 as a monster though, it adds to the appeal IMO.

Scary cars are cool. End of discussion. Examples - 993 GT2, Shelby Cobra 427, Stratos, JUN R33's etc etc

That's why the 288 Evo is the daddy, for me anyway.

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
stick with the RS. racing tales shows they beat most things on the road.