ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Downloads run for a while then stop

This is driving me absolutely nuts!!

For quite a while I've had this problem on my Mac, and my PC before then (Im pretty sure).

Basically, any download will download about 50-70mb then stops. Just freezes....

So I have to resort to trying to find everything in torrent form, as that'll work.

Can anyone think why this is happening? I've got a 2011 iMac, sky internet (sagem router). It happens on all of my devices, so I don;t think its computer related. I don't want to ring sky, as they won't have a clue what the problem is (at a guess).

Anything I can check?

Cupra
I had a similar problem and it was caused by my router. I couldn't fix it, so took the router back and got a different model. The problem never came back.

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
Most routers the big ISPs give out are complete dogshit. Sky will probably know about these errors and should send you out a new one.