ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Downgrade Complete (Shed content)

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Awesome Ste! I don't think you were far away from that other car when you span it!

1.2 Dynamique 16v
That looks 10x better than the first picture IMO.

Good job mate.

Video looks like you had great fun.

Swift Sport
Looks very good, Handles Bedford well although the full 1km straight looked quite painful! How much was the 200 really on it? What have you done to the brakes and how did you find them? I'm really tempted to put mine around Goodwood this summer, but worry that it'll be a bit boring being such a fast circuit. Having said that, it'll be pretty much flat out through every turn which will be quite a challenge!

Warren was driving the 200, I guess you'd have to ask him how hard he was trying. I think he had a few spells where he was nailing it, and some where he backed off slightly and played around with me. Brakes are standard discs with Greenstuff pads, but I've got some EBC discs and Yellowstuffs to replace them with. The car handled amazingly and was lapping just as quick as some of the 200bhp cars there. It's definitely more fun than the 197, and it shocked most people with its pace. It's not too good on the straights but then the video doesn't do the car justice, and I'm chasing cars with a LOT more power!

Another cheeky clip!!

Last edited by a moderator:
  Swift Sport
Trackday pose...

5637881139_e450aa0ffc_z.jpg

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
not bad :)

but cant help thinking you'd have been better in a 172?

Swift Sport
not bad :)

but cant help thinking you'd have been better in a 172?

I didn't go for a 172 for two reasons...

- It would be my fifth Clio Sport, I fancied something unusual.
- The tax and insurance is much lower.

Cheers though... I kinda like having a Marmite car, especially when you're keeping up with 'Hot Hatches' on track!

Everytime I see your thread has been posted in I look forward to it, since seeing this in the early stages I've fallen in love with it and really quite fancy one for myself.

Swift Sport
Everytime I see your thread has been posted in a look forward to it, since seeing this in the early stages I've fallen in love with it and really quite fancy one for myself.

Thanks dude. I know it's nothing special really, but for an ugly 1.5 little box it certainly packs a punch... Especially with coilovers. On the right roads it would give a Clio Sport a bit of a fright.

Abarth 595
looks mean as f*** compared to standard. dont think it work in anything apart from black though. good job.