ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Door lock switch problem

Hi,

A few weeks ago the red light that illuminates when you lock the doors using the switch next to the hazard light stopped illuminating.

The switch is illuminated, just dosent light up when you lock the doors.

Brought another switch to see if that solved the problem, but it hasnt.

Any ideas? could it be a fuse? havent checked yet, but i doubt the little bulb would have a fuse.

the swtich itself still locks the doors. just a bit of an annoying problem.

Thanks.

Clio mk2 ph2 Initiale
Does the light not even flash when you press the remote? I've only noticed the light stays on when the doors automatically lock as you move off. Do you have this function turned on? Hold the button down for about 5 seconds to toggle this feature on/off and see if the light works then.

Ive tried the automatic door lock thing before adn yeah the light came on when the doors locked, but normally, as a soon as i would push the button the red dot illuminated to let me know the doors where locked. I think its a wiring problem possibly?

Anyone else had this problem?