ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Don't you love black(Serious mk1 pic *****age)

1.8 8v RSi
So I spent only 4 hours cleaning the baby RSi today but damn does it make me smile when it's done. I forget how nice the car can look. Although I'm desperate for some new alloys..
Enjoy
DSC00152.jpg

DSC00154.jpg

Check our the reflection(rear quater)
DSC00153.jpg

DSC00155.jpg

DSC00156.jpg

DSC00157.jpg

DSC00158.jpg

DSC00159.jpg

DSC00160.jpg

DSC00162.jpg

DSC00163.jpg

DSC00164.jpg

DSC00165.jpg

DSC00166.jpg

DSC00167.jpg

Xenon goodness
DSC00168.jpg

DSC00169.jpg

DSC00170.jpg

1.8 8v RSi
And yes i know there's no glass housing for the passenger indicator and i ran out of tyre spray before the last one and i know there is a dent in my boot by the lock and i know there is a bit of wax left under the front bump strip plus i know there is a border missing off one pic and that the alloys are half assed cleaned

1.8 8v RSi
i've got the original lights and was going to put them back in but i just forgot. and the badge well im not too sure. quite like the black one

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
And yes i know there's no glass housing for the passenger indicator and i ran out of tyre spray before the last one and i know there is a dent in my boot by the lock and i know there is a bit of wax left under the front bump strip plus i know there is a border missing off one pic and that the alloys are half assed cleaned

But other than that well done! Looks nice, as you seem to be planning standard lights and a nice set of wheels will make it properly mint!

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
Not bad at all... Some Anthracite Williams Wheels would go on to that nicely IMO

1.8 8v RSi
not sure what alloys i should have. i want something light in 15s and the car used to have black willy alloys with silver lip before me n sambort had the car

1.8 8v RSi
that is sweet how old are you and how much is the insurance on the rsi
im 24 with 1 yrs no claims 3 points and 1 accident and insurance is £997 + the millions of mods
looks awesome but i prefered the white gtt wheels
i loved the GTT wheels to but the car was too low to drive round the country roads round here. was bottoming out all the time plus the speed bumps at work made it a mission
What happened too the boot? Looks good other than the wheels :)
and some 4x4 driver nudged the boot of my car while i was at work n didnt tell anyone.

1.8 8v RSi
indeed, really peed me off. was lookin for a set of alloys like the ones on your valver. but alas lack of money prevents me from getting some

1.8 8v RSi
they're ok but they aint black ;) and i dont know if i can afford to do another refurb job on them after my last attempt at doing it

1.8 8v RSi
in all honesty any alloys are a pain to keep clean so im still lookin for a set of black alloys lol

1.8 8v RSi
i always have a spray bottle of chepo tesco tyre spray in the car for when things get desperate;)

1.8 8v RSi
nah no black rsi wheels.....however i now have the standard lights in again with a fresh clean and polish/wax lol(yes it was only done 3 days ago but no harm in another
DSC00190.jpg

DSC00189.jpg

DSC00188.jpg

DSC00187.jpg

1.8 8v RSi
LOADS better ^^^

Some silver Williams wheels would complete it

Mint example, as said just the wheels let it down, willy wheels, turbines would look sweet.

cheers i would love some willy/turbine wheels but im led to believe that they are most likely heavyer than the alloys i have now. and I like to keep the car as quick as it can be(hence not refiting the comfy leather interior that sambort gave me with the car)