ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

~~Donny South: Final Details!!~~

Mk2 172 (Silver)
Just a few more days until the show so here are the final details for those of you coming along!! :D

Tickets
Tickets have been sent out, you should all recieve them today or tomorrow. If you have any problems or they dont arrive by Saturday, PM me and let me know. Do not wait until Sunday!!

Layout
We are on grass. For those of you that came last year we are in pretty much the same spot I think (from what I can make out from the map lol). We will go with the same layout for the stand as last year too as it worked quite well. Thats a Renault Diamond shape with the marquee in the middle of the pitch.

Weather
Its looking changeable at the moment, hopefully the rain will come later in the day. But bring a brolly just incase!

Car of the Year Award
Due to the low numbers I had for FCS, I haven't advertised for people to be judges for this event. I have picked names out of a hat. If you are one of the lucky ones, I will let you know the details via PM later today.

Arrival Reminder
Gates open at 7am, so arrive from then onwards but no later than 9am otherwise you risk having to park in the public car park!! Bear in mind the later you leave it the longer the queue you will get stuck in too!!

You should all have had an info sheet with your tickets.
If you're still waiting for them to arrive or you are picking up your tickets on the day, a copy is attached below...along with the final attendance list!!

See you all there!!! :D

Em

Last edited:
  Mk2 172 (Silver)
Looks like tickets are arriving for everyone :D

Unfortunately we are not able to get merchandise to the event to sell for people as Mat will still be away. :( Sorry guys and girls!

Clio 182 Trophy 047/500
Tickets recived all is well, just got to wash the car and make it look nice now, well as nice as you can, what with a cracked fog and a small dent on the bonnet.

Looking forward to seeing you all there.

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355
SteveC047 said:
what with a cracked fog and a small dent on the bonnet.

Snap! You sure thats not my car? :clown:

See you all there!

Mk2 172 (Silver)
I'm now logging off as I need to be up at 4.30!!!! :(

Those of you going have my number....any problems call me!! :D

See you all bright and early!!!

Em