ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Dog mount

497adam

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172 phase 2
I think my dog mount needs replacing. I don't want to polyflex it. Where is best place to get standard replacement?

Sunflower & Golf Mk6 BMT
have a wild guess I dare you :p

So helpful! ^^ Be gentle this is his first post FFS lol.

Replacement engine mount from Renault are circa £70-£80. Im not sure if you can get pattern parts or not.

My advice would be to go for the poly bushes as it cheaper to do, will reduce engine movement and won't cause any additional vibration.

497adam

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172 phase 2
Had ployflex on previous car, did stop movement but did add vibration so thats why I would like to stay standard. Obviously I realise I can order one from renault. But didnt know if anyone could recomend anybody else?

CLIO 172 2003
i started the same thread yesteday,
orderd a genuine one from renault £42 including vat they got it in next day too..

ibiza cupra
So helpful! ^^ Be gentle this is his first post FFS lol.

Replacement engine mount from Renault are circa £70-£80. Im not sure if you can get pattern parts or not.

My advice would be to go for the poly bushes as it cheaper to do, will reduce engine movement and won't cause any additional vibration.
ive recantly poly bushed mine and i noticed an additional vibration lol. only on idle but if i have my air con on at the same time, the steering wheel vibrates like a bleedin rabbit lol.