ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Does this sound dodgy?

Trader Rating - 100%
11   0   0
  Golf GT TDI, IS220d
With my car looking like its sold im on the look out for a DC5 or a Meg R26.

I found this Meg on pistonheads and its only 9 miles from my house. Question is does the finance part sound ok? Never heard of this before so would like some opinions.

Cheers guys

http://www.pistonheads.co.uk/sales/979566.htm

-J-

Trader Rating - 100%
14   0   0
  RS2'ed 172 Cup
Can see an issue with it, providing he has all the RCI finance paperwork, in his name and V5. Wouldnt personally put me off.

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
13   0   0
  Gentlemans spec 200
If you can wait till later, i'll dig out the details of the one i was looking at. Same price and colour but half the mileage.

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  Audi S1
shouldnt be an issue because it renault fininace. I went to view a iceburg clio when i was lookin and the man didnt tell me he had outstanding finance on the car till i HPI checked it and said sorry mate i dont want it.

He asked why i told him why and he was like i forgot to mention it!! haha fool

But becareful with paying them "directly" make sure its done properly cause you could pay it and he might just be a turd about it and try rip you off ;)

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
13   0   0
  Gentlemans spec 200
If you pay renault directly, you're safe. Just don't pay him directly the full amount. Should be reet.