ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Does this interior look strange?

Mondial 172Cup (A/C)
Hi, found this on eBay, but the ”Renaultsport" font on the seats looks different. Is one a ph1 and the other a ph2?

$T2eC16dHJG!FFm1ltomkBRh7B8,+VQ~~60_58.JPG

Lots of Alfas
The 172mk1 Renaultsport logos are in colour and the leather is more blue. Its possibly just a poor quality image used? Id ask the seller to email you high res pics.

dragged the photo overtop of itself on transparency mode and the logos seem to match ok, just a little off due to the angle when photo taken, I'd say its just the photo quality thats making it look off, worth asking for another pic or higher quality pic to be 100% sure, but I'd say they're defo the same.

Just remember, never be afraid to ask a seller on ebay for more pics to confirm things, most users if legitimate are more than happy to take some pics to get the chance of more bids on items. and if ever unsure about whether a seller is a legitimate owner, use the old trick of asking them to provide a pic of it next to a common everyday item to give you an idea of the size, you can name the item too.

I usually use something such as a coin or spoon or something like that, obviously would need to be something bigger for comparing to car seats, maybe get them to provide a pic of someone sitting in it or standing next to it and ask for the persons height.

Covers your tracks that you're checking on the legitimacy of an item rather than the size and gives you bit more peace of mind.