ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Does ipad charger lead have apple symbol onit? have i bought fake?

Hello, when i bought my ipad it didnt have a charger so i bought a 'genuine made by apple' charger on ebay, its arrived but the lead doesnt have the apple symbol onit and my ihpone one does, so before i start kicking up at the seller can someone take a look at thier ipad lead and see if it has an apple on the usb or ipad end, cheers.

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
d4b7801b-ff69-a00d.jpg

Here is mine

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
eBay....

If you were bothered, you'd have gone to Apple directly.

Does it work ? Great. Get over it and move on ;)

I bought a s**t one on eBay an it worked for 2 days then fell to pieces. Id want a genuine one if I'd paid for a genuine one!

Lee

BMW M2C
Hello, when i bought my ipad it didnt have a charger so i bought a 'genuine made by apple' charger on ebay, its arrived but the lead doesnt have the apple symbol onit and my ihpone one does, so before i start kicking up at the seller can someone take a look at thier ipad lead and see if it has an apple on the usb or ipad end, cheers.

Apple symbol on the USB end on one of mine. It's an old one I keep at work though, so it may have been removed from the new ones.

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
Why would anyone with a brain spend good money on a decent Apple product and then be a cheap-skate on the cable :S

Luke, stop chewing your nails

Blank on the other side of the USB end. Mines got "Designed by Apple in California Assembled in China" on the cable at the other end also.