ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Does anyone know what alloys these are?

Clio 172 Phase 2
Hi everyone.

A mate at work has had these alloys on his car for yonks, and one has recently cracked so he is looking for another one (or set). We can't find any model numbers on them, or part codes, we have taken the trye off of te rim too and still nothing. I can't find them on the momo website, but im guessing they will of been discontinued now.

Anyways, if anyone can work out what make model they are, or if you have any for sale please let me know. Thanks, Gaz IMG0066A.jpgIMG0065A.jpg
pencil.png
pencil.png

Impreza WRX
Hey guys, they aren't arrows, they are the GT2 model, which were later replaced by the GTR.

More than a few years since Momo replaced them, so i assume you will struggle to find a spare

Hope this helps, Paul ;)

Stripped yozza'd cup
Perhaps send mono an email and see if they can get hold of one for you? They'll probably financially rape you though.

Clio 172 Phase 2
Hey guys, they aren't arrows, they are the GT2 model, which were later replaced by the GTR.

More than a few years since Momo replaced them, so i assume you will struggle to find a spare

Hope this helps, Paul ;)

Thanks for all the info guys.

Im still a little unsure, as after a quick search I found this - http://passionford.com/forum/alloy-wheels-and-ice-for-sale/332836-17-momo-gt2s.html

On the pictures he has posted it shows they have the little hex key bolts around each spoke, whereas the ones im after don't. Although they are very similar tbf.