ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Does anyone know anything about this Phase 1 172

BMW M6 & 172 Phase 1
Apologies if this is the wrong room, but possibly about to put a deposit down on this car...

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201032365305739/

http://www.marklillydiesels.co.uk/cars/453-renault-clio-20-sport-172/summary.html

I'm actually out the country at the moment, but have my dad off to test drive it now :) He has owned 2 172's and currently has my old 182, so he knows a bit about what they should drive like.

If anyone has any information on the car or things to look for then please let me know. It's very low mileage and apparently the paperwork contains all MOT's and services. It's also had the Cam belt done but not sure about the AUX belt.

Mk5 golf gti
is this not the low miler being discussed in the other thread?

if that has been well cared for its worth that money

but when i got my phase 1's i found it was better to get a higher miler well maintained 172

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
Its not the one in the thread-

All I would say is check that the Cambelt & Aux belt kits have been changed & review the old MOT's to warranty the mileage-

Use the VOSA MOT checker

S

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
its like dejavu with this. sub 30k and a 20k miler. Good times!!

Well if it looks great has all the MOT shatment then snap it up, if not who knows!!

BMW M6 & 172 Phase 1
It wasn't the 20K miler on ebay no. I've put a deposit on this one and will pick up in a week, all paperwork services and MOT's from new so I'm happy with that. Cam belt was changed back in 2006 after only 20K miles, but i think I remember hearing it should be 60k miles or 5 years? So this sounds about right. Will get pictures up when I pick it up, then the real fun begins with turning into a more track focused car :)