ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Does anybody know where I can get decent reasonably priced seat covers.

2002 1.2 Clio
I have a 2002 clio, and it's got a dull grey interior, I'd like to replace the seats however I just can't afford it, so I'm wondering if anyone knows of anywhere I can pick up a decent set of seat covers to make the inside look a bit nicer?

Cheers

Batley

53 Clio's & counting
I had a set of Halfords own seat covers years ago, plain black but they didn't look like covers and did the job well, if thats any help

2002 1.2 Clio
I'll have a drive down tomorrow, thanks, my car's blue so i'm hoping to find some black and blue one's but I'd settle for a standard black set, anything's better than the grey! haha! Also don't suppose you know where I can get a gear stick cover from, one of the clips has snapped on mine so it needs replacing?

53 Clio's & counting
Don't get black and blue! IT will stick out like a sore thumb and will be obvious they are seat covers.

Ebay mate, cheapest place

2002 1.2 Clio
Ahh, I can see that now actually, don't want them to be obvious seat covers now do I! I'll check around, hopefully find something very soon, Cheers guys

RS6 C7
£100 and you could get a decent pair of renaultsport seats. Ok seat covers are £30 ish so you may aswell save get the renaultsports ;)

2007 clio dynamique
I know this isnt what you asked but i bought a full interior from a dynamique a few weeks ago for 100 quid maybe worth saving mate

Ben

ClioSport Club Member
Don't bother with seat covers dude, they look shite and can look super pikey. Check out the for sale section on here or eBay as they pop up quite often. I'd personally save for a set of leathers tbh.