ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Do you have Bluetooth kit?

MGP W02
MT AUDIO is coming round on Friday morning to fit a MKi9200 into the 172. I have had a seach and can't find many pics of peoples installs.

Any ideas for location of the screen, iPod cables and Remote? Any pics to give me ideas would be great!

Sir_Dave

ClioSport Trader
I'm right handed, so mine is mounted on the silver plastic strip between the steering wheel & the door (on the dash).

Also, im worried that you're paying someone to fit it lol ...

davo172

ClioSport Club Member
  TCR'd 172
I'm right handed, so mine is mounted on the silver plastic strip between the steering wheel & the door (on the dash).

Also, im worried that you're paying someone to fit it lol ...

Exactly the place as my CK3100 GREAT bit of kit parrot bluetooth and REAL easy to fit :approve:

MGP W02
Thanks for the info - I am thinking the remote could go in the handle behind the window switches - nothing else fits in there. Screen doesn't matter so much I guess...

Cables in the glovebox or in the cup holders?

Fitting would be easy... but i can't be arsed - my time is worth more than £50 TBH :)