ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Do you flash other clio drivers?

If I flashed every Clio driver I saw I might as well get a strobe light installed onto my bonnet ;)

RS Clios however, I flash them/give a thumbs up if I see a sticker or if they're looking at me.

RIP MK2 PH1/1.4 16v Polo
i flash the ones that have some mods done to them as theres to many standard ones, and i flash the RS owners

Dynamique Flamer
I flash the ones i know LOL to scared to flash anything else as i am bog standard and people will be like WTF

mx5
If i recognise them off here/know them/the car is tidy or modified then i usually flash or nod lol, but im a keeno :eek:

"Huge Tool" Cup
I do not flash other clio sports, never had it done to me either however only yesterday a golf R32 flashed and waved at me.

CLIO172, BMW3, 3061.
i only flash to the sports. any clio less than 2.0l gets the middle finger and my rear end in the distance :)

200 FF Storm Grey
I only want a 182 so I can be part of this bundle of love.

As a Corsa driver I never flash anybody, quite the opposite 2bh, usually neither look at the other as to not accept the other person has a better looking car! Just look straight and be happy in the knowledge they've just seemened over your car.

Clio v6
When I spot a MK 1 172 I give a wee nod. they seem to be the only RS owners who respond, the rest look away very quickly and pretend not to have noticed me, so I stopped bothering.

RB 197
I do, sometimes. There is a girl in Lincoln with a 197 who waves at me religiously, don't have a clue who she is but i always give her a crazy wave back haha.

Si

RS Clio 172
i don't normally. there was this one guy once though we waved and flashed and i just joined in. lol. put a spotted thread up but heard nothing.

Some times yeah, if it's an RS model I might give them a wave if they are staring at the car (no real point in school mums in 1200's etc)

Most do the old 'pretend not to notice the car trick' Hmmm, eyes on stalks for ages looking at it, then when I clock them (and they see me clock) they look away :S

- edit, I really ought to wave to school mums now !;)

200 FF Storm Grey
Some times yeah, if it's an RS model I might give them a wave if they are staring at the car (no real point in school mums in 1200's etc)

Most do the old 'pretend not to notice the car trick' Hmmm, eyes on stalks for ages looking at it, then when I clock them (and they see me clock) they look away :S

- edit, I really ought to wave to school mums now !;)

Then when they do look back your just turning away but then it looks like you've been watching them for ages and turned away purposley, then in thinking that you turn back to them to stand your ground by which point they're looking at you and it all becomes very awkward and on occasion 'arrousing'

Trophy #490
If it's a Trophy I do, but I don't bother with the lesser models. ;)
I've had a few other Renaultsport Clio's flash me so it's always polite to acknowledge them back. There's a lot of boy racer Clio's in my Uni car park so mine always seems to get attention from those too.

clio 172/Fabia vRS
I'll flash if they're in a renault sport. I see loads but always when my girlfriends driving her car. And a 330d would probably elicit 2 fingers by flashing a clio. Will do in the 172 though.

Jun

Pearl Black 172 ph2
Nope, but I've never been flashed or waved at either and I see an RS every other day :(

Arctic Just A 182
.J.a.m.e.s. has low standards.

My mate's got a Scooby, he's always waving at other Scoobaru drivers. It's really quite sad.