ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

do clio sport seats fit on the same runners as standard clio's.

clio 1.5 dci 80
looking to fit renault clio sports seats in front. are the runners the same distance apart and are they the same runners. someone let me know thanks :)

clio 1.5 dci 80
yea im looking to but some and get rid of the bucket seats. bit too big i think. but not many people selling sport seats

clio 1.5 dci 80
i dont have access to that page. what are the front seats typically selling for on here?

Last edited by a moderator:
  BlackGold 182
ahh just realised theyre sold anyways but most people wont sell just front seats, will be front and rear so like 150/200 but become a member on here its well worth it

clio 1.5 dci 80
not too bad then. and yea will be member by next week. btw got my oz superturismo alloys on finally :D

BlackGold 182
good! save loads on discounts and the guides on here can save you a fortune! ohh have you? get some pics up in the media section!

BlackGold 182
look forward to seeing it. I see that you wanted a meet next saturday but i cant make it then, would be the 6th november

BlackGold 182
yeaa sure, a small convoy going haha its at 3 so say to meet harvester at 2.15 but ill message you nearer the time