ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Do all coilovers make noise?

182ff
i have a 182 on k-tec coilovers which seam to make a lot of noise on bumpy roads,im tempted to change to standard suspension due to this or is there something wrong with my set up that i could fix?

Clio Trophy
what sort of noise? you sure its not just you car falling apart because the suspension is harder?

182ff
what sort of noise? you sure its not just you car falling apart because the suspension is harder?
hard to explain really,just the noise and vibration you might expect to get if the springs were actually solid and not springs if you know what i mean? ....and lol at car falling apart,at least i will never have pink door handles.;)

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Only cheap ones

when I had some gaz units years ago, that's why I got rid, well that and their pogo ride...... I've since stuck to h&r, billies and kw's and they are just a stiffer o.e set up. Nice and refined

Cup In bits
Its called crashing and yes they do the road IMO, there not designed for it really.

I can't be done with them on a daily, been there done that.

330i. E30 Touring.
Disagree. My Bilsteins are fine for road use. Not great over speed bumps but fine everywhere else.