ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

DJ type people look

2.2 bar shed.
Its Traktor with an OSC front end on it would seem. Looks awesome fun, sadly I'll stick to my Xone 92 ;)

Also, Hi Friend. f**king tune.

S3, HD Nightster
Mint! tracktor/ableton style mixing is nothing new but I've never seen a beast of a multi touch screen like that before !

mas

MK7 GTD & Mini GP
Holy MOFO, looks epic. But..... you cant beat the feel of a vinyl at your fingertips!

1.4 Dynamique
Looks epic, Can't see this taking off though mainly due to the cost. I personally would prefer the feel of a jog wheel, Pitch control, Knobs etc than to be just touching a screen. Still Laptop/Midi Controllers are the way the future of DJing is going.

welshname

ClioSport Club Member
Looks epic, Can't see this taking off though mainly due to the cost. I personally would prefer the feel of a jog wheel, Pitch control, Knobs etc than to be just touching a screen. Still Laptop/Midi Controllers are the way the future of DJing is going.

+1 Virtual DJ does all that and with a decent controller works wonders.

2.2 bar shed.

Future of DJ'ing is still Vinyl. Future of live sets is in Midi + Laptop.

ibiza cupra
i can see this turning into another old scool dj vs digital dj argument...

and im on the old scool side :evil:

1.4 Dynamique
lol. I think that there is a whole new generation of DJ's coming through. Like them I learnt on CDJ's and not on vinyl, Obviously a DJ should be able to beatmatch but CDJ's take the whole process out of there and give a pretty accurate bpm reading (There is still need to adjust) . This then opened the window and give the DJ more time to focus on the mixing/technique.

I am all for people who still like to DJ on vinyl as the feel of it can't be emulated using a jogwheel on a pair of CDJs. I have just started to use traktor/midi/laptop and the stuff you can do on there is pretty amazing.

Just my opinion of course :approve: