ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ditching my 172 Cup

Clio
Looks like you ran out of talent.
Why didn't you drop a gear, bit of oppo lock and power down. You could have easily held the slide if it was muddy and just gone round the outside.

Did you not read? He was parked In the road as I come round the corner a 70+ man with a walking stick was walking up his drive. Thats not braking down thats not turning in. The car ahead of me had enough time to stop I didn't as there was even less stopping distance as I come round the corner. It's a affence to park where he did. Its aslo driving with out due care and attention. This is a 60 mph country lane I was not speeding. and i was driving to the conditions, lets all go round corners at 15 mph?

"Drive within a distance you can see to be clear"

As others have said, chalk it up, put it down as a learning experience. Sadly the only offence when parking (leaving the vehicle) is within 3ft of a junction. Stopping at the roadside is perfectly legal in the circumstances of dropping off a passenger.