ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ditched the arch liner question...

Clio 172 phase 1
Yoyo so just a quicke I've ditched the arch liner to allow for brake cooling " yippie " however the crank pully and belt is riiggghhht there .... Any one else done the same kinda scared of something hitting it any one had a problem? Was going to fabricate something to cover it but if no one else has then im
not either ......

330i. E30 Touring.
Don't bother.

I've not run arch liners for the last three years and I've been fine.

Ph1
Leave it in place imo. Iv been running without for a while and noticed a tare along the ridges of the auxiliary belt which must have been caused by road debris flicking up. For all it does for brake cooling better to leave it in.

Clio 172 phase 1
Ooo a 5050 match on answers lol...... Desperate need brake cooling tho she likes a whole lotta love and the heat gets too much I might move the brake cooling pipe over as it's like 100mm and will cover the hole a bit better.... Debris can still fly up with it in place as it only protects the side not the bottom .......

Clio 172 phase 1
I've only removed the front section of liner the rear is still in place to protect all shite going into the door aperture ..... I'll chuck summat under the fuse box as that's a good point don't fancy a mahoosive electrical short .... Hmmm