ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Discs with ABS ring on 172 Cup...

megan R26.R number 006
yes but you can get brembo disks with the bearings all ready pressed in to them for you at a fraction of the price of the Renault ones

LY R26
Cheaper than £37 a disk with bearing pressed in?

so these with an abs ring will 110% fit my 172 cup?

Lots of Alfas
They will fit fine, not only can you leave the rings on there will just be no sensor that uses them but you can prob slide them off anyway.

£37 with bearing in is a bargain.

BMW M135i
I'm sure brembo don't make rear discs for the Clio, only fronts. And even if they have a bearing in you'll need the ABS ring. You'll do well to beat £130 or so for a set of rear discs unless you've got a press to hand. And even then for the small price difference i'd rather have gen renault ones, feel better rears for the 225 are £240 a set!

PH2 172
I'm sure brembo don't make rear discs for the Clio, only fronts. And even if they have a bearing in you'll need the ABS ring. You'll do well to beat £130 or so for a set of rear discs unless you've got a press to hand. And even then for the small price difference i'd rather have gen renault ones, feel better rears for the 225 are £240 a set!

The ones on brakeparts.co.uk show with bearings and ABS rings for 37+VAT a disc - they should be fine should they not?

MSW are also showing some reddot 6 grooved discs listed as 'with abs' for £110 delivered - doesn't say about the bearing though.

megan R26.R number 006

the 172 cup doesn't have abs so will not need abs rings also brembo do make rear disks as i have just had a set fitted to my car