ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Dirty Thieving Scum

Clio 172
Well the thread title says it all really, i am f**king furious right now. So i was sitting in on a Saturday night playing Football Manager 2010 because i am working tomorrow. I always get up to check if i ever hear a noise outside and more so now as one night i didnt check i found a dent on the front bonnet.

So when i get up i look out the blinds to see some tall skinny c**t with long hair crouched down at the side of my motor he must have heard me at the blinds and he does a runner, Turns out when i got clothes on and went outside (with a chib:mad:) he had stolen the bullets from the side of my car. As i got outside i was sure i heard someone round the corner jump into a car.

I got a decent look at him so i will recognise him if i see him, so i got in my car ready to kill the c**t if i found him and got round to a street not to far away, i saw some people i know and asked if they had seen someone with long hair and they got in the car with me just to give me a hand if needed and we seen some girls we know and they said they saw a guy with long air driving a silver corsa. The guys in the car think they know who it is so i went to their street but nobody was there.

So we might have a rough idea who it is and if it is them they will regret . I cant stand thieving c**ts and what pisses me off more is this is the first time since i got my garage its happened and tonight i couldnt be arsed putting it in.

This has sickened me sort of getting thoughts of losing the 172 and just getting a banger because nobody gives a f**k about other peoples stuff nowadays, needless to say i will be going out hunting tomorrow before i start work at 3 o'clock.

:mad:

Some people do make you wonder, there was a scrote trying the boot on my car last night. He realised i was looking and laughing as he tried, mainly because it was locked.

Vw Passat, clio 182
Why the hell would he steal your bullets if he drives a corsa?? surely it won't fit to his car. These kind of people make my blood boil.
If u do find him, Break his both arms! In Saudi Arabia they chop your arm off when caught stealing!

05 Clio 182
thats pish - had this happen to me too :( not good and then you need to fork out to get new ones....also had some gypo round my bit smash my window and others cos he was on a drug stupor ...nobody cares :(

good luck finding the dick

Clio 172
I feel for you mate it f**king boils my piss when i see someones pride and joy mullered by some r****d thief.

We've been having problems of late with retards scoping out the place looking for keys and their taking a real shine to the R32 which won't fit in my puny Barratt garage:mad:.

I can't believe that. He'll probably try and flog em on fleabay or sumthing. I worry that my carbon'd renault diamond will get swiped one day . . . thinking bout super gluing it for a bit of added security.

Sorry to hear your bullets have been taken mate.
Theiving scum and they boil my piss :(

Keep an eye out on here to see if they turn up as they may be silly enough to as they must have a clio somewhere or why would you go to hassle of unclipping them ?

V6 255 (Illiad Blue)
Well the thread says it all really, this is the first time since i got my garage its happened and tonight i couldnt be arsed putting it in.

I bet you will be arsed in the future. Thieves are opportunists

E30 318iS x2
Indeed these scum need to be irradicated but is it worth killing some one for some plastic bullets?

Rusty Cup
good work on getting some info on who he is, if thats the kinda info you can find out in 30mins im sure you'll find out more soon :)

Good luck on seeking revenge :D

Clio 172
good work on getting some info on who he is, if thats the kinda info you can find out in 30mins im sure you'll find out more soon :)

Good luck on seeking revenge :D

Its a small village mate so if its someone from here i will find out eventually. Just dont understand some people.

Its really got me thinking of selling the motor and just getting a freelander or something like that for taking the dog places. I was going to get a runaround anyway but this has just pissed me of to much.

Spend hours when i am of detailing the car and for what, just so some little jealous f**k can steal s**t of it. f**k it.

Clio 200 Cup
When I am Prime Minister I will add the following to the statute book.

If you steal something and you are caught, you will have an equivalent mass/volume/shape item inserted rectally.

So,

If you steal £100, you get 100 x £1 coin sized objects shoved up your arse.

If you steal a pair of side bullets off a clio.....up they go

If you steal a car.....sorry pal, up it goes

And so on

The same would apply to car dealers who sell faulty cars - all faulty components are inserted.

:evil:

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
That seems fair! Or loose a finger for every £10 the item is worth...

///M135i
Sorry to hear this mate. Car was looking mint as well. What colour where they again I'll keep a look out. If they are in Thornton you will find them soon place is tiny lol!

Civic Type S GT
I hope you find him and break his fcuking legs! Get him to bite a kerb then jump on the back of his head with steelies on! :evil:

ITB BG 182
IF you do find him and he has not got the badges, just tell him he has 6 hours to return them before his fingers are broken then walk away making note of his reg and anything else.

This has sickened me sort of getting thoughts of losing the 172 and just getting a banger because nobody gives a f**k about other peoples stuff nowadays, needless to say i will be going out hunting tomorrow before i start work at 3 o'clock.

:mad:

Same sorta thing with me, i had a saxo before the clio bought it with 1 dent on it when i sold it, it had 5 dents and someone went into the rear bumper making the paint flake and lookin a mess, so i bought the clio with dents and scratches already in it as i dont want to get a minter just to see it get trashed by people that just dont give a s**t about other peoples things.

Clio 172
From fife

The bullets were gloss black with anthracite writing just incase they show up here.

I am in a bit of a dilemma, from what I have found out it may be a few guys from the village. Handing out the punishment isn't a problem its just the guys dad is a proper psycho and the whole thing would just run and run so I am thinking if it is these two young guys then do I just leave it and put it down to a lesson learnt and put the car in the garage all the time

Or do I say f**k it and do something then worry about it later? Just want a peaceful life with no c**t pissing me of seems like you can't have that

Clio 182
im in fife as well. where in fife, lol? also do you know anything else about the corsa?

From fife

The bullets were gloss black with anthracite writing just incase they show up here.

I am in a bit of a dilemma, from what I have found out it may be a few guys from the village. Handing out the punishment isn't a problem its just the guys dad is a proper psycho and the whole thing would just run and run so I am thinking if it is these two young guys then do I just leave it and put it down to a lesson learnt and put the car in the garage all the time

Or do I say f**k it and do something then worry about it later? Just want a peaceful life with no c**t pissing me of seems like you can't have that

Its a tough decision. Seek revenge, and then have to worry about them doing something else, or let it go and keep your car in the garage.

I prefer the easy life, so I know what I'd do. Frustrating yes, but starting something may just escalate into endless hassle.

ITB BG 182
Make some thermite. Rust and aluminum power can be ignited with a propane toarch or a magnesium ribbon fuse. The ribbon fuse is better though. it can be put in a small plastic round ish container and placed on top of anything metal, bin lids, telephone box's Vauxhall Corsa's roofs etc etc, light the ribbon and run.

Im just throwing a wild idea out there like everyone will be saying to kill them all, kill em with fire.

Stagecoach Ticket
check ebay mate there was a spate of little f*****s stealing things in my local area and ebaying them maybe its similar if he owns a corsa

Clio 172
I had mine nicked too, I'm on the IOW so I very much doubt its the same people!
Mine weren't even painted or even in mint condition so fook knows why they wanted them! Anyone know of a better way of attaching them to prevent a repeat?!

Whilst I agree with violence not being the answer for these vermin, there needs to be some kind deterant for this stuff.

It has made me think that perhaps a shitbox might be a better option especially on the crappy island roads. It would be sad as I love having something a bit different!

172 Ph1, 1972 Mini 1
Make some thermite. Rust and aluminum power can be ignited with a propane toarch or a magnesium ribbon fuse. The ribbon fuse is better though. it can be put in a small plastic round ish container and placed on top of anything metal, bin lids, telephone box's Vauxhall Corsa's roofs etc etc, light the ribbon and run.

This but right in the centre of the bonnet, it will go right through the block and everything!!

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
Get yourself a white van, something to put over their heads, tie their hands and take them swimming

I hate thieves, they deserve a harsh punishment!