ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

dirty headlights

Trophy Rep
my clio mark 2 phase 2 52 plate healdights have what looks like limescale on the inside
anyone else have this issue / solved it?

ph1 clio 172
its a common problem , there are a few threads on here telling how peaple do it but it means rubbing with wet/dry then polishing unless you have a machine polisher
j

Trophy Rep
its a common problem , there are a few threads on here telling how peaple do it but it means rubbing with wet/dry then polishing unless you have a machine polisher
j

everyone says its on the outside but i think mines on the inside?

90% chance it a be outside mate tbh, 2000 grain wet and dry, cut polish compound after then a good polish, but be prepared to have sore hands by the end lol unless u have a machne one like woody ses.

Trophy Rep
90% chance it a be outside mate tbh, 2000 grain wet and dry, cut polish compound after then a good polish, but be prepared to have sore hands by the end lol unless u have a machne one like woody ses.

what product would you suggest for the "cut polish compound"???

Trophy Rep
I did the wet /dry sand down and it's worse now than before like one big consistent smear now instead of patchy

BlackGold 182
yeaa thats when you have to polish it up to remove the smear, unless you got a machine then its hard work lol

Kawasaki ER6N
Here are mine from today.

Before

eeb45b20.jpg

e692fb7a.jpg

After

6c365b59.jpg

4087ee41.jpg

Started with 1200, 1500 then 2000 wet dry followed by megs on a pad attached to a drill worked much better than expected to be fair.

Thanks cs for the guide parts cost £25 and took less than 2 hours.