ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Dirty E46 M3

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
Few changes on the M3 over the past few months. I've put some miles on her too this weekend driving to Bedford and back, and Carlisle and back.

Stopped off on the way down some nice country roads for a few pics, nothing special only from my phone.
CSL diffuser has been sprayed, the 19's and a few other touches.

IMG_2797.gif

IMG_2800.gif

IMG_2801.gif

IMG_2805.gif

IMG_2822.gif

IMG_2826.gif

IMG_2830.gif

IMG_2835.gif

IMG_2815.gif

My favourite, and new background:

IMG_2796.gif

Next plans are going to Redish Motorsport next weekend for a full inspection 2 plus a few other bits. OEM 18's will be refurbed ready for spring and I'll get some Eibachs on. Then possibly an exhaust, and maybe a fresh wrap of colour.

So far, 4 months in and 5k miles later, I still love it as much as my first drive! Even got 33mpg coming up the M6 last night at 85mph! First car that I've not been bored of within a month, and I haven't been on Pistonheads/Autotrader looking for a replacement since I bought it!

Gaz85

ClioSport Club Member
  330e, golf r, EP3 s4
Looks good mate love the shape of these my mate has one and I was always thinking I'd get one after the st but loving the st just now who knows.

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
Yeah agree with the plates, the front one is especially bad... however awesome car, one of my favourites ever tbh. Looks like some great roads too!

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
Personally I love the plates, hate the standard plate plinth and legal ones are too big; personal choice.
Some good roads but far too wet and slippy to do anything other than potter in 4th, otherwise all you get is a flashing orange light and kangarooing!

What's it like on fuel? What's it cost to fill and what sort of mileage and mpg do you get?

Well it's about £65 to fill from 1/4 full, my normal driving I get about 170 miles to that.
Long runs aren't too bad, I've just averaged 28mpg over a 450 mile trip.

It sounds too good on full throttle, so whenever it's warm it gets a bit of right foot.

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
<3 dirt

You're missing 6 cylinders for that plate though :(

My dad has a V12 Jag which I love, he bought me the plate for my 18th as a joke...
I just tell people it has the *50i engine in...

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
Yeah they're on the list along with a few other bits and bobs.
Hopefully over christmas time.

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Full size plates would looks better imo. Oh and Redish are awesome or should it be is awesome? Such a nice and skilled chap.

Mini Cooper S
Echo the grilles and plates, don't look classy whatsoever! Just get legal cut down plates if you want smaller ones, think the border looks a bit pants.

Apart from that, <3 teh Mtree.

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
Full size plates would looks better imo. Oh and Redish are awesome or should it be is awesome? Such a nice and skilled chap.

Yeah he seems to have good reviews and certainly talks the talk on the phone!
Had booked in with BMW but he's half the price and hopefully will actually do what's needed!

Have you used him before then?

E36 M3. 182
Looks reet. Subframe checked yet, or is that on the to do list when it goes in to redish? Strange you seem to get TC/ ESP/ whatever lights flashing when you give it some, Ive got an e36, and it

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah he seems to have good reviews and certainly talks the talk on the phone!
Had booked in with BMW but he's half the price and hopefully will actually do what's needed!

Have you used him before then?

Yeah he did the bushes on my 330 and done lots of work for friends. We first met him when doing track days in my mates 36 and 30. He's only young but his knowledge is crazy and of course will only work on BMW's. I say young, must be 30 max.

Add Redish on facebook and look at his page.

When doing my bushes we found someone had rounded a bolt on the wishbone when then proceded to snap flush. He drilled it out, re-threaded, tested the thread etc. We were there under 7pm and he didnt charge me a penny more than the initial quote. I offered and he wouldnt take it. Now thats service.