ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Dirtiest Car Competition - 2010

Edd

ClioSport Club Member
  Ghibli/Boxster/197T
0f430abb.jpg

9d2ac88d.jpg

eb4b2190.jpg

Couldn't let it get any worse...
cb4df2cf.jpg

Evo 8 MR
Mine was pretty bad the other day but the rain washed most of it off, I'll try remember to get a pic before I next wash it.

Inferno 182 & Saxo
My poor effort after having seen some of the other cars on here. I have had to wash and wax it since as it was getting me clothes dirty everytime I got in

5256154838_99b74ecb20.jpg

5256151334_50aa357be2.jpg

5256156370_14f951188a.jpg

Ben

ClioSport Club Member
Henders is winning hands down atm! I'll take one of mine tomorrow but its pretty poor.

SG9 Forester STi
Mine was epic, was going to take a pic in the morning and then the van wash guy came into my office about 2 mins ago and tells me my car was filthy so he washed it.

Took loads of effort not to wash it as well!

Jap Box
Mine got cleaned after being covered in the snow :( going o take ages to get it back up to messy standards now!

AUDI A5 s-sline
some of these are very dirty, mine was prety bad last week, but i couldnt take it any longer, so i washed it lol, ill take a pic when it gets that bad again! :)

Unlucky Alf

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra GTC
mines gleaming white :D
cause of the snow lol, it hasnt moved for nearly a week now and wont be until after the new year when it does :dapprove:

Mine was a proper state, diffuser was completely brown until the rain came and ruined it all, b*tch.

Mine was a proper state, diffuser was completely brown until the rain came and ruined it all, b*tch.
I was the same untill I went along the M8 last night, it was trying to snow and the front of the car is now gleaming!!! fail.

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Is it me or are other people looking forward to the satisfaction and sense of achievement when you next wash the car :eek: