ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Dirt cheap ph1

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
15   0   0
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
Thats easy money there, sell the wheels and strip it for parts then scrap the shell, if I had the cash to hand I would do it no problems.

Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Would be ball ache though and im not sure how much you would make back, the question is why hasn't the trader stuck 12 months ticket on it and stuck it up for £2k. Probably wants brakes and tyres all round or something.

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
15   0   0
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
Wheels £300?
Front lights £40
Rears £30
Interior £250
Bumpers £90?
Wings/skirts £150?
Bonnet £70?

Not far off a grand there already? Should be able to make a few hundred, then scrap the shell for £150 too?

Never done it so not 100% sure, but must be money there.

Not far from me either.....hmm!

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
15   0   0
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
^ You serious?!

Never realised it had dropped so much! I'm guessing this is recession fueled?

Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
  audi a6 3.0tdi
I did better :)

realistically you could break it but not really much point as it looks like it could make a good cheap toy. i broke my crashed one and made £500 selling off all the crap i didn't need and it left me with all the running gear as spare for the bargain one i bought

Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
  audi a6 3.0tdi
They seem to have gone back up recently a while back there were a load of cheap ones about. Its since petrol went back down. i just got it at the right time.

i wouldn't buy one that price as a daily driver. i've got new driveshafts to go on it and all new engine mounts. if it has had the cambelt done once its not gaurenteed it may not need another done soon. mine had it done back in 2004 so realistically it needs doing again soon. if you were to fit all the new parts to get it driving well you would be looking nearer to 3k

Trader Rating - 100%
42   0   0
  320d
Probably needs things like wheel barings, brake lines, discs etc. 120,000 is cambelt territory again

If it only needed a couple of tyres to get an fresh MOT it would have a full ticket on.